E7 Ukulele Chord
Played '1202' on the soprano - Standard Tuning (GCEA).
View this chord in: G-Tuning (DGBE)D-Tuning (ADF#B)Slack-key Tuning (CGEG)
Don't know how to read a chord? Read this
- Type : Seventh (dominant)
- Intervals : E (T), Ab (3M), B (5J), D (7m),
- Alternative notation : 1 2 0 2
- Tuning : Standard Tuning (GCEA)
Alternative E7 positions
We have 2 other positions for this uke chord.
- Same Fingering (13): Bbm7b5, Dbm7, Dbm6, E11, Bbdim/Ab, E/Db, Am/D, A/D, Am/Eb, Caug/D, Eaug/D, Abaug/D, Dbm/C,
Got questions? Want to share a tip or simply talk uke? Join the conversation!